Contact Us For Your Free Space Planning Analysis! – (714) 557-4884
Space Planning / Design
How Do I Redesign My Office Space To Accommodate
The New Social Distancing Guidelines & Requirements?
Let Me Introduce You To The 6 Feet Office: Helping you Adjust to a New Normal
Certain phrases surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic have sparked global conversations, the most notable being social distancing – the entire world now understands the importance of staying six feet away. Across the globe, we’re in different stages of experiencing the pandemic. But, as we begin visualizing life after COVID-19, we must begin to think about the new normal and how we will adjust.
“The 6 feet rule” isn’t going away any time soon and we at Talimar Systems understand how critical it is to normalize this guideline into everyday life. Eventually, we will all return to work, but we must not forget this golden rule.
We’re here to help you prepare for the return to the office. We’re here to help you maintain social distancing while creating an effective workplace. We’re here to help you embrace the new normal.
The 6 Feet Office is a conceptual idea to help our clients prepare for their employees to return to the office.
Redesigning May Seem Difficult & Costly.
However Talimar Systems Professional Space Planning Team Guarantees A Quick Turnaround And Stress Free Space Planning Experience!
THE 6 FEET OFFICE CONCEPT CONSISTS OF SEVEN ELEMENTS:
- 1. 6 Feet Quick Scan: A concise but thorough analysis of the current working environment in the field of virus safety and any other opportunities for improvement.
- 2. 6 Feet Rules: A set of simple and clear rules of conduct that put the safety of everyone first. Six Feet Apart.
- 3. 6 Feet Routing: A visually displayed and unique routing for each office, making traffic flows completely safe.
- 4. 6 Feet Workstation: An adapted and fully equipped workstation at which the user can work safely. Integrating plexiglass safety screens and virus fighting elements.
- 5. 6 Feet Facility: A trained employee who advises on and operationally ensures an optimally functioning and safe facility environment.
- 6. Infection Prevention Centers: Integrating the use of personal protection products, reducing the risk of cross contamination. Wall mounted, free standing, and mobile carts that provide dispensers for sanitizer, masks, tissues, gloves, and gowns.
- 7. Certificate: A certificate stating that measures have been taken to implement a virus-safe working environment.